PropaneMassacrePropaneMassacre

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

rubbine my dic TTYL rubbine my dic TTYL

LMAO.

This is amazing. You obviously tried very hard on this masterpiece. You have an outstanding gift.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Sorry.

As the winner for Madness Day 2009, you obviously tried very hard. This is really cool, as it's 3D and all, and Helix6 makes some great music. But I still don't think it should win the first place for a few reasons. I'll go onto detail from here.

The graphics and visuals are amazing, and the style of it is well done. But your characters don't look like actual Madness guys. Obviously you placed too much detail into them, and now they look like random cartoon characters. If I made a fight scene with the characters and added a huge load of details onto it and called it a Madness tribute, it would pretty much turn out to be exactly like this.

The sound isn't that great. After watching this for about three minutes, you'll be surprised as how something eye popping as this has a short library. You'll be hearing the same smashing, hitting, and screaming over and over again. The selected sounds are also too overused in Madness tributes, with an attempt to make it as violent as can be.

As the plot, there isn't any. As far as I know, it's just Hank (with Tricky at the end) randomly killing enemies. Madness, of course, is all about this, but we didn't need to see it for about five minutes. And to top it off, all of the enemies die in the same style: their bodies just end up flying everywhere.

This isn't so bad, and it has A LOT of potential. Unfortunately, your production lacks in fun. Sure, Madness Dues Ex Machina is nothing compared to this, but at least you could distinguish that it's a Madness tribute.

Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 1 Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 1

Fun.

I liked all of the variety of characters who appeared, something a lot of Madness flashes are missing. My favorite part was where all the Poohs and Shoops were fighting, with the DMX music. When do you part two will be out by?

Alpha-Nuva responds:

2010

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Awesome.

I like the style of it, and the music. Gameplay is really good, but there isn't that big of a selection of towers. The interactivity with the character makes up for it though, good job.

VR Defender Y3k VR Defender Y3k

Very fun.

I like this game, a lot. Very challenging, and doesn't get old. Me and one of my friends play it all the time if we don't have anything else to do. The only thing that I don't like is the music, the only good song is System Override.

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

Very good, but.

Very cool game, I like how you have a lot of the original sounds and songs from the game. But, why would you change the game around for the buildings we grew up for new abilities?

Sunshaft - Brutal HardDubstep Sunshaft - Brutal HardDubstep

durr

Dubstep has it's own genre in the audio portal.

Sunshaft responds:

when I posted this, there was no dubstep genre

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

Well done.

You're really good at Drum 'N' Bass, you should develop more into it. I like the drums in the background, which supports the main course of the song.

Reminds me of a lot of Pendulum's old stuff, too.

pack a punch! pack a punch!

What?

It just seemed like all you did was put random instruments in random places in the time line...

cornbread99 responds:

well 2 things with toxic biohazerd...

Pudge the butcher Pudge the butcher

WHAT WE DO

Nice Abomination. You pretty much have everything here accurate, but the exposed organs sector is big compared to the original. It would have been nice to see some splashes of blood on the cleavers, but I can't judge that.

Good work.