PropaneMassacrePropaneMassacre

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

rubbine my dic TTYL rubbine my dic TTYL

LMAO.

This is amazing. You obviously tried very hard on this masterpiece. You have an outstanding gift.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Sorry.

As the winner for Madness Day 2009, you obviously tried very hard. This is really cool, as it's 3D and all, and Helix6 makes some great music. But I still don't think it should win the first place for a few reasons. I'll go onto detail from here.

The graphics and visuals are amazing, and the style of it is well done. But your characters don't look like actual Madness guys. Obviously you placed too much detail into them, and now they look like random cartoon characters. If I made a fight scene with the characters and added a huge load of details onto it and called it a Madness tribute, it would pretty much turn out to be exactly like this.

The sound isn't that great. After watching this for about three minutes, you'll be surprised as how something eye popping as this has a short library. You'll be hearing the same smashing, hitting, and screaming over and over again. The selected sounds are also too overused in Madness tributes, with an attempt to make it as violent as can be.

As the plot, there isn't any. As far as I know, it's just Hank (with Tricky at the end) randomly killing enemies. Madness, of course, is all about this, but we didn't need to see it for about five minutes. And to top it off, all of the enemies die in the same style: their bodies just end up flying everywhere.

This isn't so bad, and it has A LOT of potential. Unfortunately, your production lacks in fun. Sure, Madness Dues Ex Machina is nothing compared to this, but at least you could distinguish that it's a Madness tribute.

Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 1 Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 1

Fun.

I liked all of the variety of characters who appeared, something a lot of Madness flashes are missing. My favorite part was where all the Poohs and Shoops were fighting, with the DMX music. When do you part two will be out by?

Alpha-Nuva responds:

2010

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Funny.

I kinda laughed at the first way through. Throughout the whole animation, you kinda expect what'll happen. The audio suffered some compression, but it doesn't stop this from being good. The art is really simple, but it was the humor which counted.

A good watch.

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

Awesome.

The plot's original, and all the art is detailed. The action's pretty good, but too cliche. It also looks like you're trying too hard to make the characters walk, so you need to find a pattern which you're comfortable with.

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

Good.

That was pretty good. Nice selection of music, too. All you need to work on is placing the sprites properly, and you need to focus more on turning their feet and timing.

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

Good.

Repercussions was well worth the wait. Who knew that stick figures could make something like this. The ending was short though, and it looks like it was rushed for a weekend release. All what's needed is a variety of more sounds.